Pages

Nov 9, 2008

i heart google

Posted by Nancy G. Janiola at Sunday, November 09, 2008
My PR is back! Thanks to Google... and thanks to Lainy's blog too, lol! It was from her cbox, this morning, I have read a friend of her reminding her that her PR was back and just out of curiosity, I opened mypagerank.net to check mine too. I typed in this page's URL and hit "check" button and there's the PR 2! This is so surprising!

It was only last month since I decided to re-launch this page after almost a year of abandonment. And now its PR that used to be 3 has finally found its way back to where it used to stay (nga lang, nabawasan ng isa...) but no big deal... At least now it's starting to re-establish.

Thanks Google!

2 comments:

Lynn on November 9, 2008 at 8:39 PM said...

congrats, sis! cheers! :)

Sunshine4Life on November 10, 2008 at 1:11 PM said...

congrats! may you have more.

tahnks for the visit!

 

things i heart ... Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template