Jun 17, 2009


One of the many things JK and I would love to do apart from chatting is playing online multiplayer games like pool. It was when I had almost a year-long vacation in Cebu when I first learned how to play pool courtesy of a friend. All along, I never imagine seeing myself into such sport until I got hold of a cue stick for the first time, one day. Gone are my not so good impressions about the game after I started enjoying it and now that I am back home I can't help but to miss it especially when I get to talk to some friends I used to play with before. Good thing it's available and free online, though. And thanks heaven "the man" knows how to play it as well so we both still can enjoy it whenever boredom comes along our way.

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates