Pages

Jun 22, 2009

Music Monday: Nothing Else Matters (Metallica)

Posted by Nancy G. Janiola at Monday, June 22, 2009
MM Entry #8

Me and my only brother super love this band, especially this song. Well, I am making way for this song for him. He's on a vacation right now (will miss you bro!). This reminds me of one thing that we have in common... and that is us having the same taste when it comes to music. For us, Metallica is the best heavy metal band ever...


LYRICS

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



11 comments:

Lynn on June 22, 2009 at 8:10 AM said...

i'm not a fan of hard rock but i love this song of metallica a lot... sure, nothing else matters. (",)

Lily Arbee on June 22, 2009 at 9:31 AM said...

Hi Nancy, Im to comment at your MM as well. Haven't heard tnis before.

Happy Music Monday and thanks for coming in to comment at my blog.

Have a great week, cheers!

nancy on June 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

@lynn
that's right, sis... cheers!

Marites on June 22, 2009 at 11:27 AM said...

i really like this song even if I'm not a metallica fan:) my MM is up too.

Liza on June 22, 2009 at 11:54 AM said...

I'm not so familiar with the song, but it was nice. :) Happy MM.

A Simple Life

maria on June 22, 2009 at 11:57 AM said...

I like your pick! Happy MM. :)

The Modern Mom

nancy on June 22, 2009 at 12:03 PM said...

thank you ladies, i enjoyed listening to your entry too for this week.

Shen on June 22, 2009 at 2:10 PM said...

This is also one of my favorite songs of Metalicca because it has a very distinct meaning to me. Please do follow my blog at www.newzaroundus.com ... Thanks!

Reema on June 22, 2009 at 4:47 PM said...

Great choice! Happy MM!

Le'Shaz on June 24, 2009 at 2:55 PM said...

heyya Nanz, how r yah?! I've noticed ur mondays seemed to be of so much fun with all the music monday thingy u've got going on.. how do i join it? LOL u know, kinda juz gettin' d hang of it all =D

Saoirse on August 24, 2009 at 1:25 PM said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sara

http://pianonotes.info

 

things i heart ... Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template