Pages

Jul 20, 2009

Music Monday - You decorated my Life (Kenny Rogers)

Posted by Nancy G. Janiola at Monday, July 20, 2009
MM Entry #11

Just my other kind of music genre. Here's a 1979 hit by Kenny Rogers that reached the top spot on the country charts and crossed over onto the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number seven.

Happy mellow Monday!


LYRICS

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



5 comments:

Marites on July 20, 2009 at 10:08 AM said...

This used to be my fave years ago:) Wonder where he is now.

AMH615 on July 20, 2009 at 10:27 PM said...

I loved Kenny as a kid. I remember my mom and dad went to see him and Dolly and I was so jealous!

Gorgeous Nelly on July 20, 2009 at 11:14 PM said...

I love this song! Thanks for reminding me. Here's my song for this week. Have a great week ahead.

AbBy on July 21, 2009 at 1:48 PM said...

I heart Kenny Rogers to the max!!! He has an album that is my absolute favorite and this one is in that fave album! thanks!

Nisha on July 29, 2009 at 3:12 AM said...

Hi Nancy.. nice choice for the MM sweetie.. how you doing? i guess busy at work n stuff :-)

 

things i heart ... Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template