Jul 20, 2009

MM Entry #11

Just my other kind of music genre. Here's a 1979 hit by Kenny Rogers that reached the top spot on the country charts and crossed over onto the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number seven.

Happy mellow Monday!


LYRICS

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



5 comments

This used to be my fave years ago:) Wonder where he is now.

REPLY

I loved Kenny as a kid. I remember my mom and dad went to see him and Dolly and I was so jealous!

REPLY

I love this song! Thanks for reminding me. Here's my song for this week. Have a great week ahead.

REPLY

I heart Kenny Rogers to the max!!! He has an album that is my absolute favorite and this one is in that fave album! thanks!

REPLY

Hi Nancy.. nice choice for the MM sweetie.. how you doing? i guess busy at work n stuff :-)

REPLY

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates