Aug 3, 2009

It's been 2 weeks since I last posted an update here and how I feel so left behind. But even so, I still want to blog about some events I missed sharing from last week. I am talking about none other than our annual town fiesta celebration in honor of our patron Saint James, the great which falls every 25th of July. This year's feast celebration was significant to me because once again I was able to celebrate it with my entire family after several years.

Of course, other than socializing, I also tried not to miss some highlights of the event. One of them was the war of motorcycles...

my first snap attempt

look closely how high these two racers can fly
(note: images are best viewed with windows picture and fax viewer)

For the very first time, along with my cousins and some other friends, we watched this so breathtaking, spine-tingling motor sports, live! Whew! Who would have thought that I actually have the nerve to watch how these determined racers made people stunned?

By the way, one of the competing racers was my cousin Louie. He bagged the 4th place on the elimination round but unfortunately he didn't make it to the final round for some reasons. But still at the end of the day, everyone have had so much fun.

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates