Pages

Aug 23, 2009

better than junks

Posted by Nancy G. Janiola at Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mornings are so much more inviting when you know you have something good to wake up to. And there's nothing quite like a bowl of tasty, crispy flakes made from golden corn with a splash of milk to get the day started.

That's what the back product label says.

No, this is not a paid post.

I've noticed myself gaining undesirable extra baggage so just thinking maybe I can have this better than unhealthy junks that I usually take for breakfast and in between meals to break the habit. It contains essential vitamins and mineral including calcium and iron. I don't know if it's a recommended diet product but all I know is I need something healthy. At least somehow I know it is... especially when paired with milk and your favorite fruits.

I just had a bowl. You too can grab a box and try it yourself!

0 comments:

 

things i heart ... Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template