Aug 23, 2009


Mornings are so much more inviting when you know you have something good to wake up to. And there's nothing quite like a bowl of tasty, crispy flakes made from golden corn with a splash of milk to get the day started.

That's what the back product label says.

No, this is not a paid post.

I've noticed myself gaining undesirable extra baggage so just thinking maybe I can have this better than unhealthy junks that I usually take for breakfast and in between meals to break the habit. It contains essential vitamins and mineral including calcium and iron. I don't know if it's a recommended diet product but all I know is I need something healthy. At least somehow I know it is... especially when paired with milk and your favorite fruits.

I just had a bowl. You too can grab a box and try it yourself!

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates