Aug 4, 2009

I am not a professional videographer but still I wanted to share this video clip I took from one of the event highlights during our parochial fiesta held exactly 10 days ago. We did not expect we could watch it this close (like 2 meters close) so I took the opportunity to snap some pictures and a couple of videos.



From this experience I have conquered yet another fear. A fear to witness on the spot accident. But thanks God they're all well trained and equipped racers. There were some minor imbalances but they managed to get back on track. Cheers and yells were all we could hear and it echoed around the ground. What an extremely amazing sports. I will definitely look forward to it again next time and will take a better coverage. Hope you enjoy it as much as we all did.

Oh, and I uploaded this too in YouTube :-D

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates