Aug 27, 2009


It's all over the web. Justin Timberlake's sweetheart Jesicca Biel named the most dangerous celebrity on the web today.

I actually have read about it from a local newspaper this morning and searched it from the web despite the threat of the reason itself why she's being branded as such.

Tsk...tsk...tsk! Should I say poor cybercriminals???

This incident is no new to me. I already have my share of lesson learned out from uncautiously downloading deceiving screensavers from malicious sources before and it wrecked the hell out of my computer. Good thing, the tech was still able to revive it.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

This idiom is never a guarantee but to be extra cautious in our every internet activity is entirely up to us, users.

photo source

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates