Sep 28, 2009

For this week, I wanna feature an old song that I grew up listening with from John Denver. Although this one is not actually my kind of version... still with John, but just ignore the not so appropriate tone of Placido Domingo. I would still prefer the original one and that of JMC and Donna Cruz version. Anyway, the truth is, I just simply find the different styles of HEART shape being featured in this video amusing, lol!
(ang babaw ko noh? :))

So, for those who are still in search for the meaning of the word "LOVE"...
here's PERHAPS LOVE.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates