Oct 10, 2009

We really can't tell when such untoward incidents may happen . Last night, while everyone are enjoying at mom's party my cousin got an emergency call from their house help informing her that some guys were trying to sneak around their house. It was already late in the evening and the poor housemaid was all alone. Good thing she didn't panic and successfully made the call. The suspected men then fled after my cousin's hubby rushed home.

Anyway, the reason why I don't want to leave my house for long hours without anyone around at moms is because I don't trust my door locks... but that was 2 months ago. The other day, I finally decided to add two more locks (one is deadlock and a barrel bolt) to tighten my security. Although having such devices doesn't mean I'm already a 100% safe. If there's only way I could get protection like adt security system offers, I won't hesitate to do so. I've heard ADT home security has this round the clock monitoring, fast home alarm response at a cost that fits into any household budget. But just like what I always say... whatever the cost as long as it guarantees to protect, I won't mind spending.

Link: ADT alarm

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates