Pages

Oct 2, 2009

after all

Posted by Nancy G. Janiola at Friday, October 02, 2009
Having no internet connection for over 24 hours is so disappointing. It is how it always has been to me. My patience becomes too hard to deal with especially when it comes to interruptions like I went through since yesterday and it still even continues to fluctuate as of this writing. But looking at the current situation of the country I realize it is just not the right time to whine about it.

After all I am still fortunate that I don’t have to worry where to get food for lunch or dinner, I have a safe place to sleep during the night and most importantly, my family’s intact.

I’m not even sure if I will be able to publish this post. My connection must have gone again but if not then so be it. I will just wait then till my connection will stabilize.

0 comments:

 

things i heart ... Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template