Oct 8, 2009

I am not so much into fashion but I do buy things which I believe are worth every penny I pay. Unlike my sister, I refuse to buy from signature shops because I know there's something out there I can get with the same quality for less if I only have to look. Mind you... I'm a little expert when it comes to economical shopping. Nowadays, learning how you can start spending smart is a must. Same thing I do when I shop online. I compare prices. Why should I pay more when I really don't need to?

So far I only have one successful online shopping experience yet. For next time, I wish to shop from the famous maker of $ 8 Rx eyeglasses, Zenni Optical. Not just for myself this time but to mom as well. I figured she's in need for a replacement of her glasses. But while waiting for her prescription, here...take a look at my favorite high fashion eyeglasses from Zenni below! To complement the season is why I consider these colors. Of course, mom has to choose her preferred design as well. Hope this will do for a present.

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates