Oct 20, 2009

Good morning! It's another heavy day... well one of the heavy days of the month and I'm not supposed to be up and typing here yet but the butter and garlic toasts that my sister Joyce is making up in the other room using her precious conveyor toaster oven simply smells heavenly and so tempting... can't help to grab a bite!

I love toasts. We all do. For the kids, they love it buttery and sweet but for big sister and mine, we prefer garlic while the rest loves it both. I can go for it at any time of the day. It's best when paired with just coffee to make a good breakfast or instant macaroni and cheese for either lunch or dinner. Oh so good!

1 comments:

i'm not a toast fan. mas prefer jud nako humok ang tinapay, di ko ganahan gahi. lol.

REPLY

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates