Oct 3, 2009

Yea, yea, I know it's late but I still get to watch it anyway.

Well there are two reasons why I bought this DVD even if I'm not so fond watching this kind of movie.

One, I have nothing much to do and I don't wanna get bored while waiting for my internet connection to come back yesterday. Sadly it took more than a day. Two, my daughters Kate and Naureen have been aching to watch this movie.

I know it's been months since it was released but if I were to buy black marketed DVDs I'd rather not do it on the first few days the movie were shown. Why? Because I know for sure the vendors can't give you a clear copy of it. No offense meant to the Optical Media Board but there's nowhere to get original DVDs around here in my place.

2 comments

na ako kay di jud ko ganahan tanaw mga horror flicks oi. bahala na. haha.

oi sis, pr3 diay ka diri. congrats! (",)

REPLY

salamat, sis :D
uu, nabalik ra jud tawon pero kung hangtud kanus-a, wala jud ko nasayod, hahaha!

REPLY

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates