Nov 24, 2009

I've heard a plane buzzing up in the sky. To us it means, we're going to get at least a fair if not a sun shiny weather today. I opened my front door and across I saw the sun rising up. Hope it'll stay for the day. It's so hard to move and do things around when all there is rain. I actually prayed for it yesterday while I did some laundry and God indeed answers prayer.

Sometimes, you just have to be positive in life and all the rest will turn out great. This has been proven as one of the effective investments most successful people have.

Have a fruitful day, everyone!

1 comments:

hi nancy! how are you?

yeah, we should always think positive at all times.
thinking positive means freeing minds into worries

REPLY

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates