Nov 30, 2009

Being a newbie to blogging, a friend of mine really finds it challenging. Every now and then she asked questions on how to do this and that. In as much as I wanted to help her, I wrote down the basic of blogging since it is just way impossible spending my whole time with her alone.

Aside from my own blog links, I also gave her links of websites where she could browse samples of useful articles and to get some ideas on what to write about and how to uniquely do it. PubArticles.com is one of them. It's a site that offers free article submission service. Articles that were being submitted here are varied and are interesting read. She even said she wants to avail the free article submission service and want everyone to notice her first few writings online. We'll good luck to you my dear friend. I know you have what it takes and you can do it!

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates