Dec 6, 2009

Wish there is better way to say that this version is... well... a lot "better" in my own point of view.

Happy Monday and have a great week everyone!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 comments

I have loved Daughtry from his Idol days! Super! I was crushed when I didn't see him when his band was here though :(

here's my MM entry: http://verabear.bravejournal.com/entry/43601

Anyhoo, i have a giveaway over at my main blog, please check it out:
http://verabear.net/2009/12/got-heart-planner-giveaway/

REPLY

hi, thanks. will check it out right away!

REPLY

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates