Jan 20, 2010

I feel so low for the past few days, I had trouble concentrating, I cannot think straight, I cannot write, I easily get irritated, I been sleeping a lot more than the usual, I can't decide, I feel like I have nothing to live for, it takes me a lot of effort to do the most simple task, I feel like a failure and I feel like I'm trapped.

Can anyone tell how stressed I am? Or am I even right to assume that I have a depression issue here? I don't know! I am maybe just bored.

Suddenly I have this strong urge to make a change and do something new, but it drives me insane I can't even figure what exactly I wanted to happen. There are too many things clashing up all at the same time inside my head and sorting them all out seems to be the hardest thing to do. Sheessh! What's up with me?

Stress is the very least thing I want and definitely not at the beginning where I am supposed to project my calendar for the year. Oh well, maybe I should start browsing articles now on stress management before all things get worst and will take its toll on me.

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates