Jan 18, 2010

I find myself frequently singing if not humming to the tune of this song lately, I don't know why. Anyway, have a great week ahead, everyone and enjoy the rest of your Monday.



LYRICS

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

3 comments

Great choice of a song for this week! Have a great day!

REPLY

weeeeeeh! i could even remember elementary years now with this song.hehehe!!


happy MM!



hope you could park oso at my MM this week..

Walking Newspaper
Pinoy Medical Doctor
The Latest Buzzzz

REPLY

Dropping by to catch up on this week's MM Collection and I am loving the selection :) Hope you are having a great week ahead :) xoxo

I think a lot of the songs britney sings reflect on the emotions and troubles she is going through at that time :)

REPLY

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates