Mar 13, 2010

Just for laughs...
before
after a week
We've passed through several times and even visited this newly opened mall in the city. It is conveniently located near the hospital where we brought my niece when she got sick last week. Although I took few shots of the structure, I never intend to post any of them till I saw this second picture shared by one of my buddies in Plurk.

It looks funny, yes. I bet anyone who will come across and notice it will surely find it hilarious. But I don't mean to be judgmental with this post. I just thought people behind this promotional ad campaign needs some concentration tips so they can do things right the next time. Don't you think so too?

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates