Mar 3, 2010

I admit this episode of rotating brownout is really making me sick especially after authorities have recently declared about the much longer hours of power interruption we need to deal with now everyday. Gee! With all these crap, we should deserve a huge cut on our monthly power bill.

I was at the collecting office the other day to pay my due and I've seen group of people raising a protest against the management of the company. In my mind I wished I was one of them but I had to wait till I get the next bill. My heart really goes out to them.

On the other hand, there must be some tricks to learn on how to improve focus to do my things right. I need them to fall in all the right places before I lose track to any of them.

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates