Apr 21, 2010

Wow, it was only a week but I feel like I'm taking this blog for granted for like a month already. Would you believe all I can think of doing is to play a game if not watching teleseryes (television series) online? That's how neglectful I was to my blogs for the past days. Tsk, tsk, tsk! So bad of me, huh?

But the thing is, I still know how to find my way back. I knew it because I know in my heart that blogging is still my number one passion and I believe it is just normal to feel a little bit of boredom in all the things you do on a regular basis.

Anyway, I just found a new means of making money online. I still have to scan the website back though. If I find it legitimate maybe I could blog about it one of these days. See ya!

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates