Jun 21, 2010

My featured song for this week is called SONG FOR YOU by Chicago however, I can't seem to find an original video of the song with embed code from YouTube. It's been disabled for some reasons so if you have time and want to watch it just simply click on the link given above.

It's an old song from the 80's that makes me feel so nostalgic over good and bad memories from the past. And it is the only song that I can perfectly play well in a guitar... before! I don't know if still can do it the same now. It's been ages since I last played a guitar.

Well anyway, listen to it and stay in love... Happy MM!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates