Nov 8, 2010

Had internet fasting for 2 days since Saturday and I never like it. Good thing I have tons of new pictures to look at, good movies to watch and bunch of downloaded songs to listen to while letting the time pass.

Never heard of this song for quite a long time until last Saturday, when my internet connection was accidentally cut.

Well, do check it out... you may have missed it too. Enjoy!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

1 comments:

Reminds me Nancy of your voice. You sing like her!

REPLY

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates