Jul 8, 2011

Before, I worry so much whenever my internet gets interrupted. Not only that, I get pissy too but I don't have to be now because I realize I also need to also relax and free myself from all the online pressures even for just awhile.

I never asked for it to happen again but yesterday for some reasons, my internet server had to cut us for quite long hours so that got the chance to finally dig out the new collection of DVD movies I bought from the last month and started the movie marathon just by myself. It took me 3 movies in a row before I doze off to sleep. Among the three, the quite eerie 2011 thriller film Roommate was what awakens me the whole time. It is a story of a deranged college freshman, Rebecca (Leighton Meester) who becomes obsessed of her roommate, Sara (Minka Kelly).


If you're up for some excitement and thrill this weekend, this is the movie to watch. Or if you don't have a copy of it yet, you may want to check out the movie plot explained here.

Things I Heart . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates